We work with a small number of businesses to help them make more money from Google Adwords, often adding hundreds of thousands of dollars to their bottom line, year after year.
Ascendancy’s management and work ethic has been second to none, doubling our revenue figures whilst giving us…
… a very favourable ROI in a short amount of time. Their knowledge in other areas, above and beyond the scope of our engagement, has resulted in us being able to explore other worthy advertising channels that may never have been considered
Is This You?
- You know that Adwords is important to your business, and that by not using it correctly, you’re losing leads and sales to your competitors every day.
- You don’t really ‘get’ Adwords, and you don’t have the time to ‘figure it out’.
- You’ve tried outsourcing it in the past, but have been burned by an agency who promised the world, but didn’t take the time to really understand your business, and couldn’t get real results.
We hired Ascendancy to take over our Adwords campaigns in a very competitive market. We have been delighted by the results – our lead volume has doubled and CPA has decreased by more than 25%. In addition to the actual results Alex has provided comprehensive reporting at all stages and has proactively suggested new opportunities which has enabled our business to grow substantially. Alex’s service has greatly exceeded our expectations and I would not hesitate in recommending him.
You Could Try ManagingAdwords In House, But..
- It’s constantly evolving, and you and your team probably don’t have capacity to continually stay on top of new features and changes (Google release hundreds of small changes every year) to continue to get the most out of it.
- You have a business to run, and your time is better spent elsewhere.
- You’d miss out on the insights and experience from working with a team of experts who are continually testing for a variety of different businesses and industries.
Since hiring Ascendancy our revenue from Adwords has more than doubled and our return on ad spend has increased by more than 50%.
The Problem with Most Adwords Agencies...
- They’re just not that good at Adwords. Most agencies don’t really understand more than the basics, and don’t invest the time in continually honing the craft of Adwords, and their clients suffer as a result.
- They don’t understand how to manage an Adwords account efficiently. Very few agencies have figured out how to use Adwords scripts and other tools to efficiently and effectively improve Adwords performance. As a result, they waste hours on low level tasks that should be automated, and their clients suffer as a result.
- They try to be everything to everyone. A lot of agencies will also offer SEO, design, development, or any other service possible to increase their revenue. How can they possibly be exceptional at so many different things?
- They’re more concerned with squeezing as much money out of you as possible, rather than growing your business.
Alex is an Adwords machine. I’ve worked with him for nearly 2 years and he’s consistently delivered outstanding results. Before we worked together I’d struggled to find people to do a good job managing my campaigns. Alex not only understands Adwords inside out, he works fast and stays extremely organised. It gives me peace of mind to know that my campaigns are being run by a true expert.
How We're Different
- We specialise. We believe that how well you do something is directly related to how many things you do. By focusing exclusively on Adwords (and other search advertising platforms like Bing Ads), we’ve been able to develop a deep expertise that most other agencies can’t compete with. This leads to better results for your business.
- We’re small, and we’re going to stay that way. Most agencies only care about one thing – increasing their revenue. We’ve found that by working with a smaller number of the right clients, we can offer a more bespoke service that gets them better results, and turns them into clients for life.
- We’re able to think beyond Adwords. Most agencies are so focused on Adwords metrics like click-through-rate, Quality Score, etc. (if they’re even looking at your account at all) that they lose sight of the big picture. We’ve been able to add value to clients’ businesses in a number of areas beyond Adwords, including; identifying opportunities to reposition products based on relative search volume and competitor positioning, identifying opportunities to easily increase revenue from organic search, helping to improve landing pages and conversion funnels, etc.
- We want what is best for your business. We like to sleep well at night, and are in a fortunate position of receiving more enquiries from prospective clients than we have capacity to take on. Unlike most of our competitors, if we can’t get real results for your business (yes, this does sometimes happen), we won’t try to mislead you just so that we can continue to get paid until you figure out what’s going on. Instead of leaving a trail of burned businesses behind us, we’re proud that most of our past clients are happy to recommend us to others.
I’ve worked with a number of paid advertising consultants, and Alex was by far the best. He has my highest recommendation.
Why We ProbablyShouldn't Work Together...
- We’re not the cheapest. If you have a new business or tight budget for Adwords, we’re not going to be a good fit (but don’t hesitate to contact us for a recommendation to a lower cost agency who might be a better fit).
- We only work with a small number of clients. This isn’t some BS internet marketing scarcity tactic, we actually prefer to work with a smaller number of businesses. We’ve tried increasing our client numbers significantly before, and found that it made it difficult to maintain the quality of our work.
- We don’t do well with bureaucracy. We like to work with businesses that are flexible and fast-moving. If approval for an ad copy change is going to require a series of meetings, or paying an invoice promptly requires deft, cross-departmental political manoeuvring within your company, we’re not right for you.
We’re open about the fact that we’re not right for everyone, and we turn down multiple prospective clients for every one that we accept.
We Might Be RightFor You, If...
- You have an established, successful business, generating between $1m and $10m per year in revenue..
- You have an Adwords budget of at least $10,000 per month.
- You have a high quality, ethical product (or product range) or service.
- You have a good website that is proven to convert visitors into leads or customers.
- You have used Adwords before, either through an agency, or managing it internally.
Our best clients meet at least three of the following criteria:
NOTE: If you don’t think that you’re a good fit but still need help with Adwords, don’t hesitate to contact us, and we’d be happy to recommend another agency who might be able to help.
Our Adwords Management Process
Our process increasing your leads, sales and revenue from Adwords usually looks like this:
- Research. We start with building an understanding of your business, target market, competitors and market, and your history with Adwords and other marketing channels.
- Strategy and planning. We develop an overarching strategy and roadmap which outlines how we proceed over the next three to six months, from account structure and keyword match type strategies, keyword selection, ad copy messaging, and which channels we will progressively test (remarketing, display advertising, Shopping Ads, etc.).
- Implementation. We implement our strategy, which will mean either an overhaul of your existing campaigns to improve performance, or where necessary, the creation of new campaigns from scratch.
- Continual optimisation. Once we’ve started advertising and gathering data, we refine and optimise your campaigns to continually improve upon the results that you’re getting.
- Expansion. Once we’ve found what is working for you, we try to expand upon this by testing new advertising channels, strategies, and markets. For many long-term clients who have seen their revenue growth from their online advertising slow over time, this is what has pushed them to the next level.
- Moving beyond Adwords and PPC advertising. Over time, we often find that we can help clients in a number of areas beyond their PPC advertising, including improving their landing pages (for some clients this occurs at the beginning of the engagement), identifying areas where they can improve their copy and positioning, and using keyword research to identify underserved markets or opportunities for product expansion.
The best of the best.
How We Work
- We offer a complete Adwords management service, which essentially means that we do everything possible within Adwords (and advise you where necessary on everything outside of it) to continually get you the best possible results. We don’t offer any kind of partial management, and we don’t usually take on one-off projects.
- We report to you regularly on our performance. If we’re not able to achieve great results for you, we’ll be upfront about that with you.
- We charge a monthly management fee. This varies depending upon the scope and complexity of the campaigns required to get the best possible results for your business, and your level of ad spend. If we seem like a good fit for working together, we’ll quote you a management fee.
- We don’t require you to commit to any kind of minimum service period, as we prefer to rely on the results that we create for you, rather than contracts, to justify an ongoing relationship.